Community Interactions values its volunteers. They’re one of our greatest resources in furthering the CI mission: Your life…your choice…our mission. CI is always in need of people who want to invest their time and energy in a variety of areas to improve the lives of the individuals we support.
If you’d like to volunteer and share your talents and expertise with our organization, we’d gladly welcome your volunteer efforts in the areas listed below.
at Community Interactions
- Phone/clerical support
- Gardening or landscaping
- Painting (residential/office)
- Grant writing
- Graphic design
- Day Program activity, craft, or class leader
- Member, Board of Directors
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- May be required to undergo criminal background checks and be fingerprinted — at CI’s expense.
- Will have areas of responsibility, an established schedule, and work under the direction of a CI staff member.
- Will be provided with orientation and training appropriate to their activity.