Community Interactions serves individuals with intellectual, physical, and behavioral health challenges by providing personalized services, such as:
- Residential programs, which provide residential supports to individuals living in apartments or single-family homes as they develop their potential and maximize their independence.
- Day programs, which provide social skills and life skills development through volunteerism, vocational training, and a variety of other activities.
- Life-sharing, a unique opportunity for individuals with a disability to live with and share life experiences with non-relatives in a caring home environment.
- In-home supports, which offer assistance to individuals living at home with household chores, cooking, daily living and social skills and more.
- Supported employment, comprised of a variety of programs designed to assist clients in finding and maintaining employment in today’s workplace.
Since our programs are tailored to meet each client’s specific needs, the combination of recommended programs and services will differ for each client. For example, staff support may be offered around the clock, or for as few as three hours of support per day.
Community Interactions’ team works to meet the balance of the client’s needs and the dignity of risk and self-actualization; we believe that the hopes and dreams of the individuals we serve are foremost.
Admissions, the provision of services, and referrals of clients are made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin (including limited English proficiency), age, or sex.
Program services are made accessible to eligible persons with disabilities through the most practical and economically feasible method available.
For more information about the programs and services offered by Community Interactions, Inc., about the services we offer in your state or feel free to contact us directly.